Tygart is currently seeking a Sr. A/V Coder
to support telecommunications initiatives for a DoJ customer. The ideal candidate will have practical experience developing user friendly interfaces for A/V solutions. This position requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret
- Travel to locations to install and troubleshoot A/V solutions as needed
- Engineer A/V solutions providing a user-friendly interface for conference room solutions
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience coding A/V control systems.
- Crestron certifications, and CTS/CTS-I certifications are desired
- Crestron certifications such as CTI-P101/CTI-P201/CTI-P301 are a plus
- Must be able to well under pressure, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is a premier professional services and software development organization providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) services to public and commercial sector customers. Founded in 1992, Tygart's customer first mind set and agile development methodology have led to our continued success. Tygart supports the Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Intelligence Community, Federal Election Commission, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and various other Federal and State organizations and maintains offices in West Virginia and Northern Virginia.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
For information on Tygart and our career openings, please visit http://www.tygart.com/careers/