Tygart is currently seeking an A/V Technician
to support telecommunications initiatives for a DoJ customer. The ideal candidate will have practical experience experience installing and troubleshooting complex A/V room systems. This position requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret
- Travel to locations to install and troubleshoot A/V solutions as needed
- Provide Tier 3/4 device installation and troubleshooting support focused on all enterprise-integrated A/V capabilities on all enterprise enclaves.
- Scheduling/coordinating with Audio Video Support Center (AVSC)
- Running A/V room systems, troubleshooting, and break/fix of room systems
- Troubleshoot PC issues consisting of but not limited to audio & video connections
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience installing and troubleshooting A/V room systems
- Knowledge and experience of data wiring standards
- Crestron certifications, and CTS/CTS-I certifications are desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013 and newer, as well as Windows 7 and newer
- Must be able to well under pressure, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Some travel may be required to support installations
Tygart Technology, Inc. is a premier professional services and software development organization providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) services to public and commercial sector customers. Founded in 1992, Tygart's customer first mind set and agile development methodology have led to our continued success. Tygart supports the Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Intelligence Community, Federal Election Commission, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and various other Federal and State organizations and maintains offices in West Virginia and Northern Virginia.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
For information on Tygart and our career openings, please visit http://www.tygart.com/careers/