Tygart is currently seeking a Business Analyst to support a DOJ component. The candidate will be part of a team, collaborating closely with the government staff, leading the development of solutions to meet the needs of business stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong business analytical background. This position requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret security clearance.
- Utilize project management methodologies and frameworks to collect information from customers to support business process engagements: gathering requirements, collecting data, conducting interviews, creating & deploying questionnaires, performing risk assessments, analyzing data, conducting cost/benefit and ROI analysis.
- Identify IT gaps and opportunities for process efficiency gains with technology support.
- Document IT solution requirements and communicate the requirements to the IT contract developers. Coordinate with IT contract staff to apply the appropriate service services (such as Power Apps, Power BI, Tableau, InfoPath, Excel, SQL Database and Reporting Services etc.).
- Coordinate with IT personnel and customers on information capture requirements, workflow capability, reporting needs, and other IT requirements.
- Analysis of measurable outcomes and visual representations of analysis utilizing best practice frameworks or techniques and data visualizations best practices.
- Apply established business process analysis frameworks (Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, lean principles, metrics-based process mapping, and root cause analysis) to the project to achieve process improvements and make valuable observations and recommendations to the customer.
- Effectively communicate (orally and in writing) the results of repeatable research and analysis and documenting the information into actionable reports and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related analytical disciplines
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing projects to include examples of projects involving the integration of different technologies into business processes.
- Current Certified Project Management Professional preferred
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in analysis of abstract data and the formation of that data into discrete findings by utilizing excel and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Experience with various project management methodologies, such as Agile, SAFe, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is a premier professional services and software development organization providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) services to public and commercial sector customers. Founded in 1992, Tygart's customer first mind set and agile development methodology have led to our continued success. Tygart supports the Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Intelligence Community, Federal Election Commission, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and various other Federal and State organizations and maintains offices in West Virginia and Northern Virginia.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
For information on Tygart and our career openings, please visit http://www.tygart.com/careers/.