Tygart is currently seeking a VTC Technician
to support telecommunications initiatives for a DoJ customer. The ideal candidate will have practical experience operating and maintaining VTC infrastructure devices. This position requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret
- Provide basic administration of VTC systems including all updates, changes, audit reporting, and operating procedures, including all Tier 3 user support and system coordination
- Provide Tier 2-3 VTC support including all VTC call scheduling and remote conference and streaming support.
- Provide scheduling, inter-agency conference, and telephone device support coordination
- Provide Tier 3 troubleshooting support
- Provide Tier 2 support related to Unified Communications (UC), Desk Top Environment (DTE), and other integrated conference activity.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience operating and maintaining VTC infrastructure devices
- One (1) year of experience with Cisco VCS and Expressway devices is required
- Crestron and A/V certification also desired
- Working knowledge of Windows Office 2013 and newer along with Windows 7 operating systems and newer is required
- Ability to travel to locations for installation and/or troubleshooting systems as needed
- Must be able to work well under pressure, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have excellent organizational skills.