Tygart is currently seeking a Sr. Audio Systems Engineer
to support telecommunications initiatives for a DoJ customer. The ideal candidate will have practical experience engineering audio and conference room solutions. This position requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret
- Installation and troubleshooting of conference room audio
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience engineering and troubleshooting complex audio system solutions
- Possess in-depth knowledge and experience in designing, and troubleshooting audio conference room solutions
- Industry audio certifications are desired
- Experience with integrating A/V control systems
- Ability to travel to locations for installation and/or troubleshooting A/V systems as needed
- Must be able to well under pressure, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is a premier professional services and software development organization providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) services to public and commercial sector customers. Founded in 1992, Tygart's customer first mind set and agile development methodology have led to our continued success. Tygart supports the Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Intelligence Community, Federal Election Commission, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and various other Federal and State organizations and maintains offices in West Virginia and Northern Virginia.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
For information on Tygart and our career openings, please visit http://www.tygart.com/careers/