Tygart is currently seeking a Sr. A/V Engineer
to support telecommunications initiatives for a DoJ customer. The ideal candidate will have practical experience engineering audio and video solutions. This position requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret
- Engineer complex A/V solutions
- Provide expert level Tier 4 troubleshooting support focused on all enterprise integrated A/V capabilities on all enterprise enclaves.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience engineering complex A/V solutions
- Five (5) years of experience providing expert level Tier 4 troubleshooting support
- Possess in-depth knowledge and experience in designing, integrating AV systems infrastructure
- Experience in the following technologies/Solutions: Crestron control room solutions, Cisco Networking, Dante Audio, and A/V switches
- Crestron certifications and CTS/CTS-I/CTS- D certifications are desired
- Ability to travel to locations for installation and/or troubleshooting A/V systems as needed
- Must be able to well under pressure, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is a premier professional services and software development organization providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) services to public and commercial sector customers. Founded in 1992, Tygart's customer first mind set and agile development methodology have led to our continued success. Tygart supports the Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Intelligence Community, Federal Election Commission, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and various other Federal and State organizations and maintains offices in West Virginia and Northern Virginia.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
For information on Tygart and our career openings, please visit http://www.tygart.com/careers/