Tygart is currently seeking a Functional/Data Analyst
to apply data analytics and techniques to gain insights from data in various forms, structured and/or unstructured. The candidate will be part of an analysis team, collaborating closely with the government staff and system operational staff. The ideal candidate will have experience applying tools for the standardization and validation of data and promote data quality. This position requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret
- Analyze system data for anomalies and usage
- Lead validation and verification efforts for data ingest
- Document data processes, and seek improvements
- Collaborate with multiple teams including development, operations, and security teams as well as end-user customers.
- Work directly with customers and stakeholders to present and articulate major results of data analyses
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in collecting and standardizing data from data sources
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in data analysis and processing
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience working with tracking and collaboration tools
- Proficiency with data validations tools
- Demonstrated experience in analytical roles
- A minimum of four (4)) years’ experience with Microsoft SharePoint is preferred
- Basic to intermediate level knowledge of SQL or script-based query tools is preferred
- Experience supporting data quality, verification and validation, or testing roles is desired
- Must be able to well under pressure, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is a premier professional services and software development organization providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) services to public and commercial sector customers. Founded in 1992, Tygart's customer first mind set and agile development methodology have led to our continued success. Tygart supports the Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Intelligence Community, Federal Election Commission, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and various other Federal and State organizations and maintains offices in West Virginia and Northern Virginia.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
For information on Tygart and our career openings, please visit http://www.tygart.com/careers/