Tygart is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer to support a Department of Justice (DOJ) component. This is a remote position with some travel to WV. This position requires a current Secret security clearance.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions.
- Designs or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Analyzes and designs databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Researches, designs, develops, and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific, and general computing applications.
- Sets operational specifications and formulates and analyzes software requirements.
- Designs embedded systems software.
- Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Must have a current Secret security clearance.
- Must be willing to travel to West Virginia as needed.
- A minimum of 7 years related experience.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have excellent organizational skills.