Remote Enterprise/Business Architecture SME
with significant experience with solution architecture for multi-system projects including defining network, computing, storage, and software solutions; to also include, but not limited to:
In this role you will:
- Experience with activity and data modeling; developing modern business methods, identifying best practices and network topology.
- Creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Applying process improvements and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Performing technical forecasting; developing total cost of ownership models to determine best times to implement new technologies.
- Consulting on technology decisions as part of a business’ strategic goals and facilitating the implementation of the solution.
- Provide high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
- Develop architecture products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
- Develop strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support the strategy.
- Advise on the selection of technical purchases such as processing, data storage, data access, and applications development.
- Setting standards for the client/server relational database structure (SQL, Oracle, Sybase, etc.).
- BS Degree – preferably in Computer Science or other IT related field
- A minimum of 15 Years of progressive experience in solutions development, preferably in:
- AWS environment
- RDBMS Experience (MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase)
- Must Possess an Active Secret Security Clearance
- Must be willing and able to travel to Clarksburg, WV on a day's notice